Small soft kit with belt loops perfect for outdoor activities, auto, backpack, briefcase. Features medication, antiseptics, wound care, and bandages.
A good first aid kit is a must to be prepared for emergencies. There should be a first aid kit in your car, at your job site, and in your home. The more complete your first aid kits are the better you can deal with emergencies as they come up. The best time to purchase those kits is now. If you wait until an emergency happens, you will be too late.
Be ready for all potential emergencies at home, in the car, outdoors or on the water. Our new generation of soft kit is developed to save time and frustration in the midst of emergency situations. Supplies are easy to find in the patent pending, clear-pocket case.
All Purpose Kit Includes:
(2) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
(2) Aspirin tablets
(2) Ibuprofen tablets
(2) Antibiotic ointment packs
(1) Insect sting relief pads
(2) Castile soap towelettes
(6) Alcohol cleansing pads
(6) Antiseptic cleansing wipes
(1) 6"x3/4" Finger splint
(1) 1/2"x5 yd First aid tape roll
(2) Butterfly wound closures
(2) 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads
(2) 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads
(1) 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandage
(1) Fingertip fabric bandage
(1) Knuckle fabric bandage
(5) 3/8"x1-1/2" Junior adhesive plastic bandages
(10) 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages
(1) Medium safety pin
(1) First Aid Guide
Kit Dimensions: 7-3/4"x5"x1-1/8"